Quantcast

Form 108

Shrikant Kumar
Do we need our principal's permission to take transfer for the extension period.

Re: Form 108

SidRutiya
Administrator
elaborate your query

Siddharth Rutiya
!! Be a Helping Hand !!
(www.sidrutiya.blogspot.com)
(
http://www.google.com/profiles/SIDSHARTH)

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Shrikant Kumar [via SidRutiya-Professionals] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Do we need our principal's permission to take transfer for the extension period.

http://sidrutiya-professionals.1047612.n5.nabble.com/Form-108-tp4389632p4389632.html
To start a new topic under SidRutiya-Professionals, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SidRutiya-Professionals, click here.

-SidRutiya Team
Be A Helping Hand !!

Re: Form 108

Shrikant Kumar
My three & half years articleship is complete & now I am required to serve 6 month of extension period. I want to serve extension period under other principal. Do I need to take my principal's approval for that purpose.

Re: Form 108

SidRutiya
Administrator
no you dont need to take permission of previous principal but make it sure you follow the complete procedure strictly.

Siddharth Rutiya
!! Be a Helping Hand !!
(www.sidrutiya.blogspot.com)
(

http://sidrutiya-professionals.1047612.n5.nabble.com/Form-108-tp4389632p4392290.html
To start a new topic under SidRutiya-Professionals, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SidRutiya-Professionals, click here.

-SidRutiya Team
Be A Helping Hand !!

Re: Form 108

Shrikant Kumar
Will you pleas send me the complete procedure. And also from whrere I can find this rule.

Re: Form 108

SidRutiya
Administrator
download the respective forms and procedure is written in them.

Siddharth Rutiya
!! Be a Helping Hand !!
(www.sidrutiya.blogspot.com)
(

http://sidrutiya-professionals.1047612.n5.nabble.com/Form-108-tp4389632p4395127.html
To start a new topic under SidRutiya-Professionals, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SidRutiya-Professionals, click here.

-SidRutiya Team
Be A Helping Hand !!

Re: Form 108

Shrikant Kumar
Thank You,

Re: Form 108

ruchi
i have completed my 3 and half years of articleship.but i hav an excess leave of 230 days which i want to continue with other employer.so which all forms i need to submit in institute and do i have to any any permision from institut?????????
SidRutiya wrote
*elaborate your query
**

Siddharth Rutiya
!! Be a Helping Hand !!
(www.sidrutiya.blogspot.com)
(*http://www.google.com/profiles/SIDSHARTH*)*

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Shrikant Kumar [via
SidRutiya-Professionals] <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Do we need our principal's permission to take transfer for the extension
> period.
>
> ------------------------------
>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
>
> http://sidrutiya-professionals.1047612.n5.nabble.com/Form-108-tp4389632p4389632.html
>  To start a new topic under SidRutiya-Professionals, email
> [hidden email]
> To unsubscribe from SidRutiya-Professionals, click here<http://sidrutiya-professionals.1047612.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4309247&code=c2lkc2hhcnRoQGdtYWlsLmNvbXw0MzA5MjQ3fDE1OTU2NjE3OQ==>.

Re: Form 108

SidRutiya
Administrator
Have you send your articleship completion form with icai ?

Siddharth Rutiya
!! Be a Helping Hand !!
(www.sidrutiya.blogspot.com)
(

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 11:28 PM, ruchi [via SidRutiya-Professionals] <[hidden email]> wrote:
i have completed my 3 and half years of articleship.but i hav an excess leave of 230 days which i want to continue with other employer.so which all forms i need to submit in institute and do i have to any any permision from institut?????????
SidRutiya wrote:
*elaborate your query
**

Siddharth Rutiya
!! Be a Helping Hand !!
(www.sidrutiya.blogspot.com)
(*http://www.google.com/profiles/SIDSHARTH*)*

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 1:35 AM, Shrikant Kumar [via
SidRutiya-Professionals] <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Do we need our principal's permission to take transfer for the extension
> period.

To start a new topic under SidRutiya-Professionals, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SidRutiya-Professionals, click here.

-SidRutiya Team
Be A Helping Hand !!

Re: Form 108

Shrikant Kumar
Yes I have sent my form 108

Re: Form 108

SidRutiya
Administrator
you have to submit new deed in form 102 and 103.

Siddharth Rutiya
!! Be a Helping Hand !!
(www.sidrutiya.blogspot.com)
(
http://www.google.com/profiles/SIDSHARTH)

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 12:32 AM, Shrikant Kumar [via SidRutiya-Professionals] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes I have sent my form 108

http://sidrutiya-professionals.1047612.n5.nabble.com/Form-108-tp4389632p4414386.html
To start a new topic under SidRutiya-Professionals, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SidRutiya-Professionals, click here.

-SidRutiya Team
Be A Helping Hand !!

Re: Form 108

PANKAJ AGRAWAL
DEAR FRIEND/SIR,

I HAVE ALSO SAME QUERY & FACTS ARE:
1) ARTICALSHIP COMPLETED 21/03/2011
2) LEAVE PERIOD NOT COUNTED
3) BOSS DENY TO SEND 1084) BOSS HAVE BLANK BOND/DEED PAPER, WHICH HE WAS DEMANDED BEFORE TRAINING STATRS.

I SEEK YOUR ADVICE....
PLZ ZZZZZ
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Re: Form 108

SidRutiya
Administrator
your reply has been posted separately to your query.

Siddharth Rutiya
!! Be a Helping Hand !!
(www.sidrutiya.blogspot.com)
(

http://sidrutiya-professionals.1047612.n5.nabble.com/Form-108-tp4389632p4416438.html
To start a new topic under SidRutiya-Professionals, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SidRutiya-Professionals, click here.

-SidRutiya Team
Be A Helping Hand !!

Re: Form 108

ruchi
i have completed my 3 and half years of articleship.but i hav an excess leave of 230 days which i want to continue with other employer.so which all forms i need to submit in institute and do i have to any any permision from institut?????????and i have submitted form 108 in institut.i jst hav to submit form 102 103 in institut now???????

Re: Form 108

SidRutiya
Administrator
yes just form 102 and 103 of new employer.

Siddharth Rutiya
!! Be a Helping Hand !!
(www.sidrutiya.blogspot.com)
(

http://sidrutiya-professionals.1047612.n5.nabble.com/Form-108-tp4389632p4418061.html
To start a new topic under SidRutiya-Professionals, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SidRutiya-Professionals, click here.

-SidRutiya Team
Be A Helping Hand !!

(no subject)

Shrikant Kumar

Dear All,

PLS  GO THRU IT ,SIGN AND THEN FORWARD

  Please spend 5 minutes............it's a humble request

Dear Sir/Madam
 ,
SPARE 5-MINUTES from ur busy schedule .PLEASE !!!

Lt. Saurabh Kalia of 4 JAT Regiment of the Indian Army laid down his
life at the young age of 22 for the nation while guarding the
frontiers at Kargil.
His parents, indeed the Indian Army and nation itself,
lost a dedicated, honest and brave son.
He was the first officer to detect and inform about
Pakistani intrusion. Pakistan captured him and his patrol party of 5
brave
 men alive on May 15, 1999 from the Indian side of LOC.
They were kept in captivity for three weeks and
subjected to unprecedented
 brutal torture, evident from their bodies handed over
by Pakistan Army on June 9, 1999.
The Pakistanis indulged in dastardly acts of inflicting burns on these Indian officers with cigarettes, piercing their ears with hot rods, removing their eyes before puncturing them and breaking most of the bones and teeth.
They even chopped off various limbs and private organs of the Indian
 soldiers besides inflicting unimaginable physical and mental torture.

After 22 days of torture, the brave soldiers were ultimately shot dead. A detailed post-mortem report is with the Indian Army. Pakistan dared to humiliate India this way flouting all international norms.
They proved the extent to which they can degrade humanity. However, the Indian soldiers did not break while undergoing all this unimaginable barbarism, which speaks volumes of their patriotism, grit, determination, tenacity and valour - something all of India should be proud of.
Sacrificing oneself for the nation is an honour every soldier would be proud of, but no parent, army or nation can accept what happened to these brave sons of India . I am afraid every parent may think twice to send their child in the armed forces if we all fall short of our duty in safeguarding the PRISONERS OF WAR AND LET THEM MEET THE FATE OF LT.SAURABH KALIA.
It may also send a demoralising signal to the army personnel fighting for the Nation that our POWs in Pak cannot be taken care of. It is a matter of shame and disgust that most of Indian Human Rights Organisations by and large, showed apathy in this matter.

Through this humble submission, may I appeal to all
the civilized people irrespective of colour, caste, region, religion and political lineage to stir their conscience and rise to take this as a NATIONAL ISSUE !!!
International Human Rights Organizations must be approached to expose and pressure Pakistan to identify, book and punish all those who perpetrated this heinous crime to our men in uniform.
If Pakistan is allowed to go unpunished in this case, we can only imagine the consequences.
Below is the list of 5 other soldiers who preferred to
die for the country rather than open their mouths in front of enemy -

1. Sep. Arjun Ram s/o Sh. Chokka Ram; Village & PO
Gudi. Teh. & Dist.
Nagaur, (Rajasthan)

2. Sep. Bhanwar Lal Bagaria h/o Smt. Santosh Devi;
Village Sivelara;Teh.&
Dist.Sikar (Rajasthan)
3. Sep. Bhikaram h/o Smt. Bhawri Devi; Village
Patasar; Teh.
Pachpatva;Distt.Barmer (Rajasthan)

4. Sep. Moola Ram h/o Smt. Rameshwari Devi; Village
Katori; Teh. Jayal;Dist.
Nagaur(Rajasthan)

5. Sep. Naresh Singh h/o Smt. Kalpana Devi; Village
Chhoti Tallam;
Teh.Iglab; Dist.Aligarh (UP)

Yours truly,

Dr. N.K. Kalia (Lt. Saurabh Kalia's father).
Saurabh Nagar,
Palampur-176061
Himachal Pradesh
Tel: +91 (01894) 32065

Please sign in by writing your name and then copy and
paste it again to
 forward it to your friends and relatives. Let us give a supporting hand to Dr. Kalia in his efforts to get justice.
Remember, Lt. Kalia and his colleagues died on the
front so that we could
sleep peacefully in our homes.

PLEASE DON'T BREAK THE ONWARD MOVEMENT OF THIS MAIL.
WE SEND ALL SORTS OF SILLY MAILS TO OUR FRIENDS WHICH
COMPEL ONE TO FORWARD BY SAYING THAT IT MAY HARM YOU IF YOU WON'T DO SO. BUT
HERE IT IS NOTHING LIKE THAT, IT WILL ONLY BE YOU WHO WILL FEEL
SATISFIED IF YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE CAUSE.

JAI HIND ....Victory to India !!

(Add your name to the list and forward mail)

1 Prishi ( Gurgaon , India )
2 Sudhir Singh ( Pune , India )
3 Neha Sarode ( Pune , India )
4 Sanjay H Shrotriya, Pune India
4 Vivek Apte Bangalore , India .
5 Virendra Mantri, Mumbai , India
6 Jayant Sardesai, Nagpur , India
7 Pratap Shinde, Nagpur , India .
8 Jaisingh Dhumal, Mumbai , India
9 Umesh Gaikwad, Mumbai , India
10&nbs p; Mandar Aryamane, Mumbai , India
11 Santosh Sawant, Mumbai , India
12 Prashant Pandya, Mumbai, India
13 Dilip Gurav, Mumbai, India
14 N.V. Santosh, Mumbai, India
15 Sameer Narsapur, Mumbai, India
16 Rajeev Mahajan, Mumbai, India
17 Siddharth Lohia, Mumbai, India
18 Bibhash Jha, Mumbai, India.
19 Dhi rendra Jha, Pune , India
20 Gaurav Nagpal, Pune , India
21 Sachin Mehrotra, Pune , India
22 Sanjay, Bangalore , India .
23 Jothi Krishnan, Bangalore, India
24 PSB Bharath, Chennai, India
25 Vijeesh S, Chennai, India
26 Nimeesh, Chennai, India
27 Iqbal Ahmed, Kolkata, India
28 Sanchita Chanda, Chennai , India
29 Kaushik Borbora, Chennai , India
30 Priyanka Mishra, Bangalore, India
31 Amit Kumar Sinha, Bhubaneswar, India
32 Joydeep Mondal, Bhubaneshwar, India
33 Kaustub h Krishna Srivasta va, Pune, India
34 Shatrughan Tamaskar, Pune , India
35 Manjul Chawda, Pune , India
36 Vinit Puri, Pune, India
37 Vivek Goyal, Pune, India
38 Rajesh Kumar, Bangalore, India
39 Pramesh Mandraha, Bangalore, India
40 Indrajeet Singh, Hyderabad, India
41 Amit Kumar, Mumbai, India
42 Ashish Agarwal, Pune, India
43 Supriya , Pune , India .
44 Atul Jain, Indore , India .
45 Tanmay Singhal, Indore , India .
46 Ankur Agarwal, Mumbai , India
47 Murtuza Shiyaji, Mumbai , India
48 Murtuza Rohawala, Calcutta, India
49 Arti Syal, Chandigarh, India
50 Sheeja Bhaskaran, Bangalore, India
51 Homa Roy Choudhury, Bangalore India
52 Soumya Nanda Mohanty, Bangalore, India
53 Capt Abhilash Sahoo
54 Rajat Madhok, UK
55 Himmat Singh, Delhi, India
56 Anuja Gill, Delhi, India
57 B rig. (Retd.) A. K. Sa nyal, VSM, Pune, India
58 Abhishek Amal Sanyal, Pune, India
59 Sudhir Jatar
60 Rahul Bhajekar, Thane, India
61 Atul S Pathak, Mumbai, India
62 S. Narayanan, Chennai, India
63 Capt. Suman Banerjee
64 Arjun Wallia, Delhi, India
65 Vivek N Gour, Gurgaon, India
66 Nidhi Sekhar, New Delhi, India
67 Priyanka Ray, Mumbai, India
68 Pragya Dayal, Delhi, India
69 Soumya Dayal, Delhi, India
71 Vandana Sehgal, Bangalore, India
72 Pooja Raswant, New Delhi , India .
73 Pronita Roy, New Delhi, India
74 Neeraj Gupta, New Delhi, India
75 Rajesh Sharma, Mumbai , India .
76 RS Anand, Mohali , India .
77 JR Sharma, Mohali , India
78 Manmohan Singh, Mohali , India
79 Ram Chet, Chandigarh , India
80 GS Bakshi, Chandigarh , India
81 Parminder, Chandigarh , India
82 JS Sethi, New Delhi, India
83; Navtej Singh, Kota, India
84 SS Dulat, Sangrur, India
85 Sudeesh Kumar, Kerala , India
86 Leelamma Jose, Kerala , India
87 Abilash Kumar, Kerala , India
88 JS Pannu, Amritsar , India
89 Lt.Col KS Sidhu, Retd, Amritsar, India
90 GS Dhaliwal, Ludhiana,India
91 Nitu Marwah, Germany
92 Ravi Sharma, Bottrop, Germany
93 MS Pannu, Chandigarh, India
94 Deepak Mehan, Chandigarh, India
95 Lt. Col GS Dhillon, Chandigarh, India
96 Lt.Col K C Singh, Chandigarh, India
97 Brig. Bhagwant Singh (Retd), Panchkula, India
98 Lt.Col Gurdev Singh (Retd), India
99 Lt Col Sudesh Sharma, Chandigarh , India
100 NS Aulakh, Chandigarh,India
101 Gursimran Sandhu,Sacramento, USA
102 Sukhbir Singh, Sacramento, USA
103 Manjit Sandhu, Sacramento, USA
104 Inderpreet Sheina, Antioch, USA
105 Shalu Suri, Parwanoo, H.P , INDIA
106 Ashwani Sabharwal. Chandigarh , India .
107 RK Kakar, Bhopal, India
108 Anuradha Manna, Kolkata, India
109 Neha Nigam, New Delhi, India
110 Mamta Meena, New Delhi,India
111 Nalini Singh, Ranchi, India
112 Capt Malay Mishra , 4 JAT
113 Ruchi Mishra, TCS Gurgaon.
114 Neetu Mathew, TCS, Gurgaon
115 Nishtha Dwivedi, IBM PUNE
116 Shailesh Pandey, QA InfoTech, Noida
117 Prashant Gour NIC Pune
118 Narendra Singh Rajput NIC Pune
119 Rishi Sohaney, Quark, Chandigarh , India
120 Gagan Chawla
121 Rohit Kalia, Quark, Chandigarh
122 Sukhendra Ra i, HCL Technologies, Noida, India
123 Swati Agarwal, GE Capital, Gurgaon, India
124 Rahul Shanker Saxena, CMC Ltd, Delhi.
125 Ashish Tonk , CellNext Solution Ltd.
126 Bhupesh Pant, Pune , India .
127 Lokesh Malik, Delhi , India
128 Vijay Kr Rajput
129 Shubhangi Mishra, Noida
130 Nitin Goyal, Noida, India
131 Tavish Malhotra, Chennai, India
132 Anoop Chaturvedi, Chenn ai, India
133 Avdhesh Sharma, Chenna i, India
134 Krishna Kumar, Noida, India
135 Savita K B, Bangalore, India
136 Sandeep Singh, Delhi, India
137 Jaikishen Singh, Delhi, India
138 Amol Batra, Delhi , India
139 G Adityakiran, Delhi , India
140 H Natarajan, Mumbai , India .
141 Ruchi Srivastava, Mumbai , India .
142 Anju Sharma, Mumbai , India .
143 Nisha Chaube, Missouri , USA .
144 Frany Shah, Missouri , USA .
145 Alka Dharsandia, Surat , India .
146 Ketan Mandani, Mumbai , India
147 NARESH GURNANI,MUMBAI.
148 Ashish Bhageria, Mumbai.
149 Chirag Shah, Mumbai.
150 Kateel.Ajay.Kumar , Kampala , Uganda .
151 K.V.Udaya Prakash, Wipro Bangalore , India
152 Yogesh B Kale - Wipro Bangalore - India .
153 Major AR Satish, Wipro Technologies, Gurgaon
154 Major Gaurav Arya, Wipro Technologies, Gurgaon
155 Disha Gutam, Wipro Technologies, Gurgaon
156 Shilpy Mittal, Wipro Technologies, Gurgaon
157 Shivani Katoch, TCS, Noida, U.P.
158 Ni tin Saxena,TCS ,Noida
159 Lakshmi Nara yanan K,TCS,B'lore
160 Kavith a S.Patil, TCS,B'lore
161 Amit Mohanty, TCS, Bangalore .
162 Vishnu.S , TCS-Bangalore
163 A. Krishna Kumar, TCS-Chennai
164 Rahul Gupta, TCS, Bangalore
165 Jayakrishnan K R, TCS , Bangalore
166 K.Balu , Satyam Computer services, Bangalore
167 P.K.Sakthivel, TCS,Chennai.
168 S.P.Karthik, HTSL,B'Lore
169 Deepak V.M , Honeywell, Bangalore .
170 Senthil kumar.S,Chennai.
171 Vinoth, Chennai
172 Sindhu Chander, Chennai
173 Kaivalya Prasad, Chennai
174 Amalthiya Prasad, VT, USA
175 Praveen Varghese Isaac, Muscat, Oman
176 Thomas P. Varghese.
177 Koshi Thomas, Mumbai
178 Ajit Dabholkar, Mumbai
179 Padmakar Rao, Mumbai
180 Ravindra Sarawate,NYK Mumbai,India
181 Pradip Upadhyaya, Mumbai, INDIA.
182 Bhadresh Bhatt , Mumbai . India .
183 Ajay Rathod , Mumbai India
184 Vivek Kotai, Mumbai , India
185 Arindam Datta , India
186 HOMI J. TREASURYVA LA, MUMBAI.
187 GOPAL SRINIVAS INDIA .
188 Sudhir Chandran, Mumbai, India
189 Shubha Chandran, Mumbai, India
190 V S. Pherwani, Mumbai, India
191 a rajendra, mumbai, india
192 Andrew Williams, Mumbai,India
193 Nimit Gulati, Mumbai, India
194 Srikanth.N, N.Delhi,India
195 Aravind N, N.Delhi
196 Shiwani Sikri, N.Delhi
197 Sanjiv Kumar Das, N. Delhi
198 Sachin Joshi, Kota rajasthan
199 Mayank Keshar wani, INDIA
200 Keshav Bapat, INDIA
201 Rahul Bhide, Mumbai , INDIA
202 Nikhil Thadani
203 Sandeep S. Agrawal
204 Ajay Kejriwal, Mumbai, India
205 Vivek Didwania, Mumbai, India
206 Sanjay Yadav, Mumbai, India
207 Gayatri Samant, Mumbai, India.
208 Rupendra Raj, Mumbai , India .
209 Michelle Suradkar, Mumbai
210 Ashwin Jayaram, Singapore
211 Dr. Satya Jayaram, Delhi, India
212 Pooja Jayaram, Mumbai , India
213 Archana Bhatti, India
214 Saumya Ravi, Toronto,Canada
215 Nimisha Rawat Vohra, Noida, India
216 Dhruv Hoon, New Delhi, India
217 Kavita Hoon, New Delhi India
218 Vikram Sikand, Pune India
219 Gobind Singh Gurgaon, India
220 Cmde J Postwalla (Retd)
221 Cmde FH Dubash, VSM (Retd)
222 Cmde DR Acharya, VSM (Retd)
223 Lt Cdr P arijat Sinha Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image004.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410+919869041154 Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410
224 Gargi Sinha Roy Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image004.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410Description: cid:image005.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410+919869058247 Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410

225 Lt Cdr Susheel Menon, Jakarta , Indonesia
226 Lt Cdr Rahul Shankar, Mumbai
227 Lt Cdr H S Chahal and Mrs Preeti Chahal, Mauritius ,Ph-00230-6869771
228 Capt RB Pandit Pune
229 Cdr. T Venkataramani
230 Cdr JN Vivek Miranda
231 Joseph R Kishore - Chennai + 91 98400 94905
232 B. Barnabas Rex, Chennai +91 98400 30028
233 Sivaraman R, Chennai
234 Sivakumar N K , Chennai
235 Kritivasan.V, Chennai
236 Subha Vaidyanathan , Chennai
237 S Radhika , Chennai
238 Jagannathan S. Sattur.
239 Marinstine Fernando, Pune
240 Vijay Kumar R.P.,Pune
241 Vamsee Krishna G, Bangalore
242. Jyothi K, Bangalore
243. K arthik B, Bangalore
244.. Vinutha T, Bangalore
245. Padmapriya Y. V , Bangalore , India .
246. C.S.S.RAJA BANGALORE
247. Suganyaa.S ,Chennai
248. Ravisankar.G, Chennai
249. Anju Mathews.K, Mysore
250. Abhishek Chadda; Mysore
251. Ajaikumar. A, Mysore
252. Santhosh Chandran; Bangalore
253. Balakrishnan.K , Chennai
254. Brij Lal, Dari-Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh
255. Amit Katoch, Palampur (HP). India
256. Tarun Kumar, Chandigarh (U..T.)
257. ROMESH RAINA, CHANDIGARH
258. NARENDRA KUMAR, BHOPAL
259. Sandeep Bansal, Panipat
260. AJAY SINGLA, PANIPAT
261. Puneet Abrol (Panipat, Haryana)
262. Aman Khurana,Punjab( India )
263. Sanjay Sharma, Delhi , India .
264. Dipankar Dasgupta, Delhi , India
265. Prachi Dubey, New Delhi , INDIA
266. Sameer Sharma, New Delhi , INDIA
267. Subhash Chandra, New Delhi , India
268. Dinesh Kumar, New Delhi , India
269. Siddharth Khosla, New Delhi , India
270. Subhash Rathee, Rohtak, Haryana , India
271. Rishi Aggarwal, Delhi , India
272. Amit Garg , TX , US
273. Ashutosh Rastogi Texas , USA
274.. Anjana Rastogi Texas , USA
275. Sonal Gupta, New Delhi , India
276.. Rohit Sharma, New Delhi , India
277. Nikhil Salvi, Mumbai , India
278. Suraj Komnak, Mumbai , India .
279. Raman Saroya, Mumbai , India
280. Gurmanjot Kaur Bains, Punjab , India .
281. Tejpreet Singh Dulat, Punjab , India
282. Hardeep Singh Kamboj, Punjab , India
283. Harpreet Dheendsa, Brampton , Canada
284. Suninder deep, chandigarh india
285. Vishwas Thakur, Oviedo , Florida , USA
286. Varun Sodhi,Gurgaon, Haryana , India
287. Priti Chawla,Jalandhar, Punjab , India
289. Navneet Sharma, Pune
290. Nitesh Kumar, Pune
291. Sumit Kumar, KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd., Pune , India
292. Ninad Deo KPITCUMMINS Infosystems Ltd., Pune , India
293. Abhay Gomarkar
294. Neha Raste
295. Tejas Vaidya Pune , India .
296. Poonam Jeevan, Pune
297. Gaurav Dhawan, pune
298. Joyjit Bhattacharya , New Delhi , India
299. Manoj Verma, G urgaon, BHARAT
300. Anoop Kumar Rawat, Noida , India
301. Shovick Bhattacharya, Noida , India
302. Rajesh Kumar Singh, Noida , India
303. Hardeep Singh, Gzb , India
304. Vikas Chaudhary, Gzb , India
305. Capt Girish Kumar Gandhi, India
306 Gaurav Narang, Delhi, India
307 Arvinder Singh, Delhi, India
308. Jitender Singh, Delhi , India
309. Arvind Gupta, Ahmedabad , India .
310. Amritpal Singh -- Nerul, Navi Mumbai
311. Kavita Mohan, Mumbai - India
312. Mohan Sahasranaman, Mumbai - India
313. Ratna Mukundan, Mumbai - India
314. K Mukundan, Mumbai- India
315. Apurva Parekh, Mumbai , India .
316. Pooja A Singh, Mumbai , India .
317. Capt. Harrsharanjit Singh, Mumbai , India .
318. Naina Kapur,Mumbai India
319.Amandeep Singh, Mumbai , INDIA
320. M.K.Karunakaran , Mumbai , INDIA
321. Shenthil Elango, Trichy , INDIA .
322.C.V.S.Bharadwaj , Hyderabad , INDIA .
323. Srinivas A, Bangalore, India
324 sunil kelahatti , Bangalore, India< BR>325
Kavyashree, Bangalore, India
326 Divakar B.S., Bangalore, India
327 Madhusudhana Rao.D Bangalore INDIA .
328. PaniBhushana Chary.K.R
329. Vijay Kumar K, V Bangalore
330. Latha G.Nekar, Bangalore , India .
331. Arun Rao , India
332.Ramya P, Bangalore , India
333.V. Arvind Kumar, Delhi , India
334. Anil R. Jain
335. Tejaswi S.Shinde.
336. Ashwini Naik, Mumbai , India
337.Pankaj Durgapal, Noida , India
338.RAJAT DUBEY, GURGAON , INDIA
339.Manasi Gupta, Faridabad , India
340. Salil Suri, Bangalore , India
341.Zubin George
342.Prerana tiwari
343.Pranjal jain
344. Swati Rawal
345. Amanpreet ,gurgaon
346.Sumeer GArgi,Gurgaon
347.chirag sharma
348. Abhishek Goel
349. Bharath Ramesh
350.Kamal Mittal( Noida , India )
351. Arun Sharma , Noida India
352.Maneesh Sharma, Chandigarh
353.Abhinav Pundir, Chandigarh
354.Sanket Tomar,Hamirpur, india
355. Madhu Madhav Singh, Hamirpur , India
366. Praveen B.R , Hamirpur , India
367. Lokesh Nyati, Hamirpur , India
368. Abhishek Nyati, Mumbai , India
369.G.S.Vimal, jaipur, india
370.VINAYAK PRABHU,jaipur.india
371.abdullah siddique jaipur .india
372.Ashwath Ravi, Jaipur , India
373.Karthik C, Bangalore
374.Raghu.P , Bangalore
375.Cleo Pinto, Mangalore
376.Laxmi Prasad, Bangalore
377..Nikhil Komawar, Nagpur .
378.Shruti A Deshpande, Nagpur
379.Mohit Shukla, Kanpur
380 ayush gupta, kanpur
381 Shreshtha Singh Bhadouria,Kanpur
382 Tanushree Bansal, Kanpur
383 shipra gupta.kanpur
384 ela singhal, kanpur
394 rohit sharma, lucknow
395 shashank verma,noida,inida
396 smita mohan. noida
397 Hitesh Sharma, Delhi
398 Anurag Dhankhar,Delhi
399 Arvind Mukundan, Delhi
400 Rajat Panwar,Delhi
401 Prashant sharma,Delhi
402 Neha Mehak,jammu
402 Sahil Sethi,Abohar
403 Pooja Singh, bhopal
404 toshi sharma, bhopal
405 nivesh modi,ahmedabad
406 Nahush Barad,Ahmedabad
407 Dr.. Nikhil Mahajan(Ahmedabad)
408 Snigdha Kumar, Ahmedabad.
409 parth srivastava,noida
500 mayank sharma
501 Capt Vivek Yadav
502 capt sandeep srivastava
503 Capt JBS Judge
504 Cheenu Mehrotra, Kolkata
505 Rajeev Shekhawat,Mumbai
506 Varunima Bohara,Mumbai.
507 Ketan Dave,mumabi
508 E Srinivasan, TamilNadu
509 Nithya,TamilNadu
510 Benly, TamilNadu
511 Pradeep, Tamilnadu.
512.Praveen, Tamilnadu
513. Sumanth Kumar Gopal, Tamilnadu , India .
514.Ramiya A.
515.Harika K,Andhra Pradesh
516. Balagei G Nagarajan, Chennai
517.M.SOWJANYA , ANDRA PRADESH
518.D.Jayasree,Andhra pradesh
519. Meena (Chennai)
520.asha, Chennai , India
521.kandasamy , Chennai , India
521.p.prabu.chennai, india
522.rajaduri,chennai
523.Ch.Sreenivas,Pune
524. S.V.S . Sashanka Prayaga, Pune
525.Dilip Kumar Moganti, Banglore
526@ Ͽ527. Akhila M
528..Kranti Nelluri
529.K.Jagadish Babu,HYD
530. Krunal Madhav Mone, Hyderabad
531. Abhishek Arun Chede, Pune
532. Mayank Saklecha, Pune
533 Nishant Kumar Singh, Hyderabad
534 manish ranjan ,Hyderabad
535 Praveen kumar,Hyderabad
536 Preeti Lokhande,Hyderabad,INDIA.
537 Vishal Lanjewar Nagpur
538 Saurabh Sharma,Jaipur
539 Jatin Gupta,Haridwar
540 Sudeep Chakraborty, Delhi
541 Prakhar Vashisht, Delhi
542 Prachi Verma, Bihar
543 Neha Agrawal, Agra
544 Sandeep Yadav, Haryana
545 Himani Singh, Chandigarh
546.Shaheen Parween
547. Shruti Jha, Bangalore
548. Vivek Agarwal, Bangalore
549.Arun Agarwal, Mumbai
550.Chaitali Chatwani, Mumbai
551. Mithila Chitnis, Pune
552. Sheetal Garde, Pune
553. Bhuvaneshwari, Bangalore
554. Nagaraj, Bangalore
555. Shirly, Bangalore
556. Jennifer, Bangalore
557. Ponn Krithika, Bangalore
558. Ajay Sebastian, Bangalore
559. Muralidhar Rao Sunkara, Bangalore
560. M. Suresh kumar, Bangalore
561. Naresh kumar, Hyderabad
562.Vijay Kesanupalli, Hyderabad
563 B.N.Vijaya Raghava, Capricorn, Hyderabad
564.Gaikoti Vijay Kumar , LogicaCMG, Bangalore
565 M.Prasad Bangalore, Bharath
566 Vinay MR, Bangalore
567 Shiva Kumar Kodiganti
568 Shankar Vishwanath, India
569 Sandeep Kumar, Singapore
570 Himani Shah, Singapore
571 Rakesh Dosi, Mumbai
572 Abhishek Ghosh (Jamshedpur)
573 Shailesh Kumar, Jamshedpur
574 Deo Prakash ,Ranchi
578 Pravin Singh, Ranchi
579 Anirban Dass,Kolkata
580 Ganesh Prasad Dash,Cuttack
581 Navanita Dash, Bhubaneswar
582 Saswati Pattnaik, Chennai
583 Satyabrat Nayak, Chennai , India .
584. Naveen, Bangalore
585. Hariprasad.M , Bangalore
586.Jithendernath Reddy Hyderabad
587.chandra mouli holigi
588.VenuGopal, Bangalore India
589. Chandra Babu, Pune
590. Amrutha Raja Reddy, Bangalore
591. K.Shravan Kumar, Pune , India .
592.Biswa Ranjan Mohapatra, Pune , India
593. Kishore Kumar Kar, Mumbai , India
594.sanjay kumar swain pune india
595.Meenal Kamath, Pune
596.Shweta Mitkari, Pune.
597 Ravi Raut, Pune
598 Santosh Pattewar.Pune
599 Prashant Kadam, Pune
600 Ananda MD, Hyderabad
601 Patil S N, Hyderabad
602 Satish Karbhari, Pune
603 Sateeshbabu Mandepudi
604 Girish Mallampalli, Vizag
605 Siddhartha Saha Mumbai
606 Mayank Satkar
607 Suchita Chandrawanshi, Mumbai
608 jagdish solanki
609 Rahul Chhabra
610 Barnali Biswas, L&T Infotech, Navi Mumbai
611 Ankita Dixit, L&T Infotech, Navi Mumbai
612 Anchal, L&T Infotech, Navi Mumbai
613 Ramya Srivastava, L&T Infotech, Navi Mumbai
614 Yashvardhan Jhawar, L&T Infotech,Pune
615 Rajdeep Ghosh, L&T Infotech Ltd,Pune
616 M.Satish Patni, Pune
617 M.Krishna Chaitanya,PCS, PUNE.
618 Rajesh Chenji,Sun Microsystems, Bangalore
619 V.Lalitha Saroja,Andhra Pradesh.
620. S GiriBabu ,Andhra Pradesh.
621 Sreenivas Reddy Mudiam Wissen InfoTech, Bangalore
622 Janardhan Reddy Patlola Wissen Infotech, Bangalore
623 Bhanumathi, Bangalore
624 Santhosh Babu.K, Bangalore
625Irappa Kamadolli Taco-IPD Bangalore
626 arun s k Bengalore
627 Ravindra.H.C , Bangalore
628 Krishna Raju.A Bangalore
629 M.Ramanjaneyulu. Bangalore
630 S. Sudhakar Naik, Kalpakkam.
631. Nidhi Dixit, Kalpakkam
632. Sudarshan Kumar Yadav, kalpakkam
633. Rajesh Dash, Roorkee
634. Nitin Kaushal, LUCKNOW
635. Ravi Mishra, Lucknow
636. Anjana Tiwari, Lucknow
637. Preetu Raina, Delhi
638. Seema Koul, Gurgaon
639. Pawan Singh Jamwal, Gurgaon
640.Vishal khullar,Gurgaon
641.Shweta Khullar, Delhi
642. Ravi Chandra, Delhi
643. Anurag Kumar Varma, Infosys, Pune.
645. Anagha Arekar Bangalore..
646.Nishant Arora ( Pune , India )
647 Rashmi Shrivastava ( Bangalore.India)
648. Sangeetha MK, Bangalore
649. Namrata Singhal( Bangalore )
650 Tarun Bidani(Haryana)
651 Dhananjaneyulu Dasari.
651 Jeswin Sujai A (Bangalore, India)
652 Smitha S (Bangalore, India)
653 Maithri Chandrashekar, Banglore
654 Chandrashekar Adiga, Bangalore
655 Lubna Tabassum, Bangalore, India.
656 Usha rani, Mysore , India
657 Dileep K, Mysore , India .
658 Mahesh H, Bangalore , India
659 Sreejith Gopinath, Bangalore , India
660. B Prathik, Pune , India
661. Anuroj Shakya Pune , India
662. Deepesh Arya Pune , India
663. Aditi Pilania Pune , India
664. Ritesh Gupta,TechMahindra, Pune , India
665.samik mukherjee ,kolkata,India
666 Ashutosh Sharma. NOIDA , INDIA
667. Rajarshi Pathak, Pune, Hindustan .
668. Abhas Goyal, India
669. Vikas Sharma
670. Shubhi Mehrotra
671. Sumit Mittal, India
672 Saif Tazir
673. Ashish Pandey
674. Sanjay Kumar, Bihar , India
675. Abhishek Thakur, Bihar , India .
685.Nitesh Ranjan, Bihar , India
686.Shivakala, India
687.Ashwin, India
688.Nikhil, India
699: Arunava , India
700: Nivya , India
701: Jaspreet, Noida
702. Paramvir Singh, Noida
703 Saravinder Basrai, Noida
704 Samarinder Basrai, Noida
705 Venkat Parwal
706.Y.Saran kumar
707.Murukesh Rajendran
708. S.Jejeswara Rao.
709. Kalyan Kumar Kotrike, Satyam Computer Services Limited, Hyderabad .
710.Naga Venkata Rn Juluri,IBM, Bangalore
711.Raja Juluri, Satyam Computer Services, Chennai
712.nagaraju.ch Satyam Computer Services , Chennai
713. Vijayasarathy, Chennai
714. Rekha, Bangalore
715. Garima Tiwari, Hyderabad
716. Mithun Chakraborty, Pune
717.Deepak Kumar singh.Pune
718.Nitin Sumersing Rajput.Pune
719. Ratan Ashokrao Jadhav.Satara / Pune
720 Sachin Hande Pune
721 Atul A. Shivanechari Pune
722 Raghuraj Paralkar -Mahindra Pune.
723 Ashwani Bhatia -Mahindra pune
724 Rahul Tribhuwan - Mahindra pune
725 Shinde Rishikesh M-Mahindra
726 Gajare Mahesh pune
727 PRATEEK GOYAL- MAHINDRA (AUTO) KND

728 Shrinidhi Chandrashekar Manoor -Mahindra
729 Shinde Rajeev Baburao-M&M Nashik
730 LINGARAJ KAR - MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA IGATPURI
731 PRIYADARSHINI MOHANTY-AREVA T&D INDIA LTD
732 Devika Kalita-Assam
733 Sattam Datta, Kolkata, INDIA.
734 UTTAM DEB CHOUDHURY ; KOLKATA
735 AMIT CHAVAN; MUMBAI
736 HARSHAD DESHPANDE, MUMBAI
737 Shilpa Chavan, Mumbai
738 Neelam Patil, Mumbai
739 Kritnu K. Nayak, Mumbai
740 Chaitanya V. S. Bulusu , Mumbai
741 Deepak Tiwari , Chennai
742 Bharanidharan K, Chennai
743 Vijay AR - Chennai "JAI HIND"
774 Subramaniyam N, Chennai
775 Sathish Kumar D, Chennai
776 Srinivasan V , Bangalore ,India.
777. Devesh Shedekar Mumbai , India .
778. Pradeep. S
779. Rajan Attri ( Chandigarh , India )
780. Manak Sharma ( Chandigarh , India )::::::JAI HIND
781. Sandeep Sharma....JAI HIND (F.O Pakistan)
782 Rohini (chandigarh) jai hind
783 Yash (Delhi)
784 Swati (bangalore)
785 Maj Pallavi S
786 Binadh chakraborty
787 Dr. Karan Singh
788 Lal Bahadur Chauhan (Palanpur)
789 Umesh Kumar (Mukarpuri)
790 Sonia Randhawa ...............JAI HIND (Mohali)
800 Rajiv gupta ( Chandigarh)
801 Suresh C.Pal Panchkula Haryana Jai Hind
802 Kiran Sharma, Nangal (Punjab)
803 J.P.Singh -------Boleeeee Sonihal .....Sat Shree akal (Ludhiana)Punajab ......INDIA
804 Sanjeet Kaur (Ludhiana)
805 Neha Batra (Ludhiana)
806 Simran (Delhi)
807 Harneet (Delhi)
808 Devojyoti Ghoshal.(DELHI).
809 Arush Joshi, Gurgaon , India
810 Saurabh saboo * India
811 Sushma Sharma * India

812 Rashmi N India
813 Sujatha Nagulla India
814 Chethana , Bangalore, India
815 Bhavya.N ,Bangalore,INDIA

816 Manjunath.S, Bangalore , India
817 Raghunath K, Bangalore, India
818 Somashekar Bangalore , India
819 B.Shivaprasad, Bangalore , India
820 Anitha, Bangalore,India
821 Mamatha, Bangalore, India
822 Ajay,Bangalore,India
833.Aarchana, India
834 Pramitha, Bangalore, India
835 Sandeep H.V. Bangalore, India.
836  Anand G K. Bangalore , India .
837 Kalyani K R, Bangalore , India .
838 Sandeep Singh, Pondicherry , India
839 Ramesh Battu, Bangalore ,
840 INDRANIL GUPTA Bangalore INDIA ----- JAI HIND !!!!
841 Ashish Jaichand, Delhi , India
842 SANJAY SINGH SAMANT , CHICAGO , USA ,..JAI HIND
843. Rajan Sharma, Chicago , USA ... Jai Hind.
844 Lalit Kumar
845   Harish Zade (Mumbai)
846   Mahesh Yeshwant Pandit (Mumbai)
847 Rajesh Malhan, Hyderabad, India
848.Mathew Vaidyan,Kolkata,India
849.Tarun Sethi, kolkata
850.Gautam Mandappa,Bangalore
851.Madhu Rao,Kolkata
852.Tandra Rao,Kolkata
853. Sandeep Pillay Bangalore
854. Dhanush Menon Bangalore
855. Sumesh Raghavan Bangalore
856. Kollol Das, Bangalore
857. Vijay Bhasker M , Hyderabad
858.UmasankaraRao.B,Mumbai
859. Prabhat Srivastav , Mumbai
860. Gangrade, Sourabh,Mumbai
861. Saurabh Sharma, Pune
862 Jaskaran Singh Dhillon,Pune
863  Sanjeev Kumar Chaudhary,Pune
864 Anuj Surana, Chennai
865 Sivaprasad T K
866.AshishChennai Jaihind
877.Uma P Nair, Bangalore
878.
 Sreedevi Konnalli, Bangalore
879
.  Manjunath J M, Bangalore
880. Sudarshan PV, Hyderabad .
881.   Deepika.P , Hyderabad
882.Santhi Priya.K , Hyderabad

883.Jagan Mohan Reddy.K , Hyderabad
884.Prudhvi Raj Reddy.P , Hyderabad
885.Narayana Reddy.P , Guntur
886.Sowrilu.p , Guntur
887.LakshmiRamya , Guntur ,AndhraPradesh
888.Vidyullatha, Guntur ,AP
889.Arthi Ganapathi Subramanian,Tamil Nadu.
890.Salomy Celestin Mary.G Chennai, Tamil Nadu
891. Mahalakshmi.R Hyderabad,AndhraPradesh
892.suganya,tamilnadu
893.Divya Arockiam,Tamilnadu
894.Santhosh kumar,karnataka
895 sumanth s ,karnataka
896 Ravi kanth, Hyderabad
897 Rajesh Arram, Hyderabad
898 Naseema Begum Shaik ,Hyderabad
899  Shanthi Priyadarshini.G , Chennai
900 padmavathi M ,chennai  ,
911  Venkat Rao Gaddam Hyderabad.
912. Gurpreet Singh Sidhu, Chandigarh
913. Hanish Prashar,Hoshiarpur( PUNJAB )
914. Anu Varma, Punjab
915 Anshul Sharma,Punjab(JAI HIND)
916  Pavithra B. Indian
917 Muruganandan R
918 Ranjitha Menon, Bangalore
919 Praveen Devalapur,Bangalore-May god protect all of our soldiers.
928. Madhusudan Anand , Bangalore . JAI HIND.........
929. Sandeepkumar.R, Bangalore , JAI HIND
930. Saritha Sandeep, Bangalore
931. Vignesh Gurusamy, Bangalore
932. Rajahram , INDIA
933.  Balaji , Coimbatore , INDIA
934. Savitha.B, Hyderabad , India .
935. Naveen Saragadam, Vizag , India .
936. Samatha Reddy Duluganti
937. Surendar Babu (TN)
938. Shivachethan(Karnataka)
939. Karthik Nag ( Chennai )
940. Vandhitha rao(chennai)
941.Prasanth.M.J.(Andhra pradesh)
942. Rinwaz Mohammed (Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh)
943.Syamkumar Naidu.B.M
944.sunil kumar,hyd, India .
945.NAGA VENKATA NAVEEN KUMAR NALAM
946) NAGAMAHESH KANCHANAPALLI
947. Venkatesh Harsha Nandula, Hyderabad
948. shobha Nandula, Bangalore .
949. Raghavendra, Bangalore .
950. varun prasad Bangalore .
951.Prachi, Bangalore
952.Celina.M, Bangalore
953.Ramya, Bangalore
954.Ramya Vasudev, Bangalore
955.Sheetal Bhanu, Bangalore
966.RAJANI CHITRA, BANGALORE
967.Deepa.G, Bangalore , India
968. Sujatha Bhat, Bangalore
969 Saumya S.India
970 Deepa Bhat
971 Usha Ramesh, Bangalore,Karnataka
972 Nagaraj Puajr, Bangalore,Karnataka
973. Mahesh.M.N.Bangalore- Karnataka
974. Lohith ramesh, Bangalore , INDIA
975.Thirumalesh , Hyderabad , INDIA .
976, Mohammed Shah,Kerala,India
977.Rinoy Chacko,Kerala, India
978.Datta  N. Magare Pune India
980.Pkash S. Chavan, Pune, India
981. Mrs. Kasabe, Pune , India
982. POORNESH.HK , Bangalore (Karnataka).Pune(Maharastra)
Mob: 09970303185 & 09887081113
983. Shankar sonawane Pune India
984. Swapnil S. Saharkar, Pune , India
985. Deepti Sharma, Pune.
986. Mridul Shukla,Pune
987. Nidhish Jain Indore , India
988. Harendra singh, Indore , India .
989. Hirdesh Shrivastava, Bangalore , India
990. Uday Bhat
991. Saumya Supekar
992. Saurabh Gupta, Geneva
993. Nitin Jain, Indore
994.Sumeet Kalra, Bangalore , India
995.Vipin Mittal, Mumbai , India
996.Piyush Kumar, Mumbai , India
997.Niyali Kaul , Noida , India
998. Shekhar Vikas, Noida , India
999. Debajyoti Chakraborty, Gurgaon , India
1000. Deepjyoti Chakraborty, Gurgaon , India
1001. Sweta, Gurgaon , India
1002. Sanjay Kumar , Gurgaon  , India
1003.Lalan Kumar , Hyderabad , India
1004. Amit Kumar, Bangalore , India
1005. Munikrishna R, Bangalore , INDIA
1006. Niranjan V, Bangalore , INDIA

1007.Uday.T.Kumar, Bangalore , India

1008. Prasoon Srivastava , INDIA

1009. Alok Singhal Noida,India

1010 Sandeep Agarwal, India

1011 Santosh Kumar, India
1012 Omkar Bhatt, India

1013 Abhijit Vichare, India

1014 Pradeep Duseja, India

1015 Gopal,India

1016 Satyanarayana , Andhra Pradesh, India

1017 Vasudeva .N.G , India

1018
   Anil.s.s, Bangalore, India
1019 Badarinath, India

1020 Rama Chandra, India.

102Girish B A
       1022 Ashwini Kashinath, Bangalore, India

           1023 Sudhin S.Kamat, Bangalore, India

       1024 Deepak, Bangalore, India

       1025 Shalini Gupta, Bhopal, India.

       1026 Santosh Singh, Bhopal, India

       1027 Shailendra Bhatt, Bhopal, India

       1028 Ankesh Jain, Bhopal, India

       1029 Paritosh Acharya, Bhopal, India

       1030 Nitin Yadav, Bhopal, India

       1031 Rohit Arora,Bhopal,India

1032   RASIK KASHYAP
1033
   KIRAT BUNDELA
1034
    Shraddha Gupta
1035
   Tarun Singh Bansal, Delhi ?"India
1036
   Abhishek sharma ?" Bhopal India
1037 Swaraj Kashyap - Hyderabad. India

     103 8 Shalini Bhushan ?" Bangalore  India

     1039 Elvin Easo Pune India

1040 Garima Karve Hyderabad India
       1041   Rajesh Mohan

       1042      Astha    India

       1043       Manish Awasthi, India

       1044    SureshKumar A - Chennai, INDIA

       1045 Sai Sharan Kalla
       1046 Nisha Nair

1047 Kapil Sharma, India

       1048 Hasan Ali - Mumbai, India

       1049.Vivek Singh ?" Bangalore ,India

        1050 Vaibhav Pandit, Kolkata ?" INDIA

        1051 Ananya Banik, Durgapur - India

        1052 Arpita Sarkar, Siliguri- India

       1053 Panchali Moitra,Siliguri-India

        1054. Sourav Routh.

1055. Sahana Sinha Roy.

1056. Debadutta Mishra

1057 ; Manoj K Badlotiya,

1058. Ayushya Jain

1059. Anjali Tomar

1060. Sudeepto kumar roy,
Bangalore
1061.Deepa Naik

1062. Pavithra S, Bangalore
1063. K M Raghavendra. Bangalore
1064. SWAMY.
1065. Sudish Malenahally Nanje Gowda.

 1066. Pavan B Desai, SIMS, Pune
1067. Shwetha.J, Bangalore

1068.Manish Singh, Bangalore
1069.Uday Kiran.A,-Spice-Bangalore.
1070.M Naveen Kumar-AmyTech-Hyderabad
1071 V sujatha
1072. Pallikona kiran
1073.Soumya, Bangalore .
1074. Ashok Samrat, Bangalore
1075. Kedarnath M , Bengalooru
1076. Sreekanth G, Bangalore
1077.Ayyappa B.K, Adoni
1088. Ch. Pushpakumar, Bangalore
1089. sandeep.s, Andhra Pradesh , INDIA .
1090. B.Deepthi, Andhra Pradesh , INDIA
1091. A.GunaSagar Kumar.INDIA
1092. Harish Kumar Reddy Konduru, Andhr Pradesh , INDIA
1093.ManojLebakula, INDIA
1094.Saravana Kumar , INDIA
1095. Raghava Chaitanya , INDIA
1096.Chandra Sekhar Kadali , INDIA
1097. Sujeev, Andhra Pradesh , INDIA
1098 Hema Prajeeth Andhra Pradesh , India
1099.Pavan Krishna V.A.P, India ..
1100 rajkumar.
1101 VIJAYA, HYDERABAD , INDIA
1102 JYOTI RANJAN DAS
1103 Shashi Suman
1104. Shazia Tabassum , INDIA
1105. Asif Ahmed, Bangalore , INDIA
1106. Navaneeta Sen , India
1107 Vinod Wadhwa , India
1108 Ranjeeta Singh, Mumbai , India
1109.Prashant Rastogi
1110.Paul A. Francis
1111.VISHWANATH ACHARY, MAHARASHTRA ?INDIA
1112. VIVEK VILAS PAWAR, MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA-INDIA
1113. Nilesh Sonawane, Mumbai  Maharashtra- India .
1113. Umeshchandra Sadaphule Mumbai Maharastra ?India
1114.  Abhijeet Pawar, Mumbai, Maharashtra ?India
1115.   PANKAJ PUNJABI , AURANGABAD (MAHA) INDIA
1116. Jaywant Kotmire, Kolhapur .
1117. Abhay Deshpande, Kolhapur ..
1118..Raj Desai , Kolhapur .
1119. Pooja Somaiya, Kolhapur
1120 Joseph Malge, Pune
1121 Mandar Mohite, Mumbai, India
1122 Nitesh Hiraman Gaikwad ,Mumbai ,India

1123 Namrata Teckchandani, Mumbai, India

1124 Gopi J Bhatt,Mumbai,India
1125 Nandita J Vallikodath, Mumbai , India
1126 Jaspreet Kaur Ghai, Pune, India
1127 Rajmeet Singh Ghai, Pune, India
1128 Shivam Thakur Pune India
1129 Alpika Singh , Mumbai , India
1130 Probal Sen, Mumbai India
1131 Souvik Hazra, NOIDA, India
1132 Sumit Das, Kolkata , India
1133  Trinayana Roy, Kolkata , India
1134  J. N. Roy, Kolkata , India
1135   Kallol Kr. Rai, Kolkata

1136  SP Chaturvedi, Delhi , India

1137    Anand Pal Singh, Noida , India
1138        Anubha Garg ,    India
1139        Ankita Srivastava , India
1140 Hussain Akhtar Wahid

1141 [red] rohit soni

1142 vinay verma, lucknow

1143,rajat kumar johri, Bareilly
1144 NAVNEET ARORA, BAREILLY , UP
1145 Pulkit Agarwal, Bareilly , India

1146 Aayushi khanna, Bareilly , India
1147 Tushar rohatgi , Bareilly , India

1148 Juhi Agarwal, Bareilly , India
1149 Kushal Kapoor, Bareilly , India
1150 Shachi Agarwal, Bareilly , India
1151 Vanshali Sanwalka, Bareillly , India

1152
 Diksha Saxena, Bareilly , India
1153 Nibha Gupta, Bareilly , India

1154 purnima sharma, bareilly , india
1155 rajat sharma, bareilly , india .
1156 Sheetal Saini, new delhi , india .

1157 F.S .Saini, new Delhi ,  india
1158 gp.capt R N Bali-D10 jangpura extn -n.delhi
1159 Dalip K. Seth Ahmedabad Gujarat India

1160 Maj Gen (retd) Deepak Malhotra
1161; Devinder Khanna , London

1162:  Sudhir  Bhasin  -  Dubai .

1163. D.S.Bharara, Visakhapatnam

1164 RASHMI KAPADIA -MUMBAI

1165 Shalini Chuganee - Mumbai

1166 Praveen Jhangiani-Mumbai

1167 Pradeep Dinkar Oak-Mumbai

1168 Jnanesh Upponi ?Mumbai.

1169 Mangala Upponi - Mumbai

1170  Vaishali Desai - Mumbai

1171  Mahesh Temkar - Mumbai

1172 Nandkishor Satam - Mumbai

1173 shalaka palav - Dubai

1174 suneeta kamal ?/font> Dubai
1175 Nidhi Masson- Dubai

1176 Arun B. Singh - Dehra Dun (Uttarakhand)

1177. Amit Tripathy - Rourkela, Orissa.

1178. Jayant Jain - Dungarpur, Rajasthen.
1179. Parth Shirgaonkar - Maharashtra , India

1180 Chaitanya Naik - India

1181
Abhishek Karmarkar INDIA

1182
MADHUSHREE P. KARMARKAR - INDIA
1183 Prasad Sharad Sathaye-maharashtra-India

1184 Santosh Govind Chavan-Maharashtra-India

1185 Milind Nivruti Mhaske-Maharashtra-India
1186 Himanshu Pandey - U.P. India

1187 Himanshi Kashiwal - INDIA
1188. Swapnil Gupta - India
1189.ADITI DUBEY, INDIA
1189. ADITI GARG , INDIA

1190
Anand Ratn , INDIA
1191 Manish Rawat, India

1192  Nikhil Raj, INDIA
1193 Ravi Meena,India

1194  Ashish Meena, INDIA
1195 Ashish agrawal
1196  VINAY GUPTA, INDIA
1197 Piyush Agarwal, Lucknow, INDIA
1198 Mrityunjaya Pathak, INDIA
1199 priyanshu gupta lucknow
1200. MADHUR GAUTAM, Delhi

1201. Swati Pandey, Delhi
1202. Jaya Sharma Delhi
1203.Priyanka Sharma
1204.Mukund Chaturvedi-Delhi
1205 Manish Shah ANAND-GUJ
1206 Sonia Pandya AHD-GUJ
1206 Rupal B Trivedi Srt - GUJ

1207 Chandra Sekher Agarwal-India

1208 Laxmi Mahesh- Mumbai, India

1209 Sadashiv Rao- Mumbai, India

1210-Sanjeev Singh Mumbai India

1211 Paritosh Malviya Mumbai India

1212 RAHUL GANDHI, INDIA

1213 Rakesh Kadam

1214 Nitin Karkar, Mumbai, India
1215 D.Gowthami-India

1216.Sahila Mokashi-Kolhapur-India

1217 SAGAR LINGAM-KOLHAPUR
INDIA
1218.Shabnam Ahmed - INDIA

1219 Mohd Kamran Alam Delhi-INDIA

1220 Pawan Wahal-Delhi- INDIA

1221 Shubham Wahal - Delhi - INDIA

1222 Pawan Wahal - Delhi
 INDIA
1223 Vikas Mehra – Mumbai – INDIA

1224 Vishal Dhingra - Mumbai -India

1225 Mohnish Vanjara – Mumbai – India.

1226 Kunal Rathod - India.

1227 Vijay Budhwani - Mumbai - India
1228 Anita Dores - Mumbai- India

1229 Anisha Dores Mumbai-India

1230 Vaishakh j Unnithan

1231 - Renju Panicker  , Mumbai , India .
1232 - Shashikant, (Mumbai), India...

1233 - PraviN KhedekaR
{Mumbai,Maharashtra,India}
1234-Seema Jaywant Raut (Mumbai-India)

1235 - Ashish shinde - Vashi Navi Mumbai - JAI HIND!!!
1236 - Sandeep Tajane - Navi Mumbai
1237 - Ashok V Palde - Nashik

1238  - Prakash Shedge - Mumbai India
1239- Anil Dhole- Mumbai India
1240 - Moh@n  Bhanushali - mumbai India .
1241 - deepak ashar - anand(Gujarat)
1242 - sapna desai - mumbai - India
1243 - Shefali R Parab - mumbai - INDIA1244 - Aparna A Patel - Mumbai
1245 - Arindam Chakraborty - Dubai (UAE)
1246 - Sudesh S Olkha
1247 - Jagruti Kadam -Dubai (UAE)

1248-Raghavendra Bhat Dubai (UAE)
1249  Manojsingh.V.S Dharwar. Karnataka.
1250. N.B.MOHANSINGH.DHARWAD, KARNATAKA,INDIA.

1251 N.M.LEENADEVI.DHARWAD, KARNATAKA,INDIA.

1252.N.M.GULSHANSINGH, DHARWAD, KARNATAKA,INDIA.

1253.SUMANSINGH, DHARWAD, KARNATAKA,INDIA.

1254. MANDIRASINGH, DHARWAD, KARNATAKA,INDIA.

1255.MAHIRASINGH, DHARWAD, KARNATAKA,INDIA.

1256. Manisha Ugale - Mumbai - India
1257. Prachi Thotam - Mumbai - India.
1258. Omkar Thotam - Mumbai - India.
1259. Ankita Sharma - Indore - India.
1260. Kamal Kant Gaur-Delhi-INDIA.
1261. Vijay Khatri-Delhi-India.
1262. Jagmohan Sahoo-Delhi-India
1263. KAMAL SAXENA, DELHI, INDIA
1264. Anjali Saxena, Jaipur, INDIA Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410
1265 Mahendra Singh, Jaipur, India
1266. Sushila Saini, Mumbai, India
1267 MANOJ KUMAR SAINI, RAJASTHAN,INDIA
1268. Shrigopal mundra, Rajasthan, India
1269. Vishal Choudhary, Rajasthan, India
1270. Umer Sekh, Rajasthan, India
1271.
 Puneet Saxena{Jaipur,Rajasthan, India}Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410
1272. Shilpa Choudhary, Rajasthan, India

1273 Vijay Naithani, Rajasthan, India

1274  Nagmani Singh, Rajasthan ,India
1275 Jitendra Jha – Rajasthan
 India
1276 Bhavendra Kumar Jha – Bangalore, India.

1277 Anand P N - Bangalore, India

1278 Selvam Nadar (Bangalore Wipro Technologies) Description: image003.jpg
1279 Bhupesh Pagare, Mumbai India

1280 Gaurav Borde,Mumbai India
1281
 Pritam Patil, Mumbai India Description: image003.jpg
1282   Selvam Nadar (Mumbai) Jai Hind

1283 Mudasar (Bangalore)
1284 Ruchi Saumya (Bangalore)
1285 Suraj (WIPRO Bangalore)
1286 Maj. Sanbir Singh Keer (Wipro Bangalore)

1287 Ramesh Chandra Pathak (Wipro Bangalore)

1288 Sub Maj (Retd) R R Swamy (Wipro Bangalore)
1289 Sathish A Vincent

1290 Rekha (India)
 image003.jpg
1291 Jaffer (India)
1292 Palanivel-Wipro GE Bangalore.

1293 Kannan P -Wipro Bangalore

1294 Kejiya Rani. R - (Bangalore, India)

1295 Jancy Sophia.S -
1296 Sumithra N .S Bengalooru  - Description: Description: Description: image003.jpg
1297 Sandeep B N  Bengalooru- Description: Description: Description: image003.jpg
1298 Yashaswini B.N. Bengalooru - Description: Description: Description: image003.jpg
1299 Dhruva Kumar Ramesh Bengalooru - Description: Description: Description: image003.jpg
1300
B.l.Narendra Bengalooru  India-
1301 Ravindra B Akki , Bangalore ,India

1302 Niraj Desai
1303 Khyati Desai, Surat, Gujarat, INDIA
1304 Krishnapriya Nair, INDIA
1305 Krishnan Nair, Mumbai, INDIA
1306.Priyanka Priyadarshini,India
1307.Amit Salvi,Mumbai,India
1308. Amit Patwardhan, India
1309. Swapnil Amrutkar, Mumbai, India
1310. Rahul Pradhan, Mumbai, India
1311. Renu Patil, Chennai, India
1312. Ramesh  Thakur, Mumbai, India.
1313. Ankit Gupta, Baddi H.P India
1314. Kushal khanna ,Baddi H.P India
1315. Manoj Tanwar ,Baddi H.P India
1316. Madhavi Jadhav, Thane, India
1317. Gupta family, Mumbai, India
1318. V. D. Bhatia, Mumbai, India
1319.R.Raghuraman, Mumbai, India
1320.Sudha Raghuraman, Mumbai, India
1321.R.Adithya, Mumbai, India
1322.Jasbir Singh Nanda, Mumbai, India
1323. Gurpreet Kaur Nanda, Mumbai, India
1324  Kishor Kulkarni, Mumbai, Indial
1325  Ketki Kulkarni, Mumbai, India
1326  Kunal Kulkarni, Mumbai,India
1327 Anurag P, Baroda, India
1328 Ritanjali Chennai, India
1329 Mohana, Chennai, India
1330 K.Balasubramanian, Chennai, India

1331 A.Raghunath, Chennai, India (Indian)
1332 K Srinivasan, Chennai, India.(Jai Hind)

1333 Malini S, Chennai, India
1334 Lavanya, Chennai, India
1335 Deepika , Chennai India
1336 Sathish,chennai,india
1337 siva krihna, Chennai, India
1338 Shravan, India
1339  Ravindran, India
1340 Banerjee. S, INDIA
1341 Kiruthika J, INDIA
1342 Udayachandran P, Chennai, India
1343 Palanivelrajan Algarsamy, Hyderabad, India.
1344 Aayethllah Shareef Hamza, Hyderabad, India.
1345 Etta .Vinesha Hyderabad,India.
1346 Juvvi.Pallavi Hyderabad,India.
1347 Ravitla.Hemavathi , Hyderabad ,India
1348 Srujana Dharni , Hyderabad, India
1349 Sravani Garigipati , Hyderabad, India
1350 Pooja Balachandran, Hyderabad, India
1351 Rajnish Kumar,Chennai, India
1352 Pragya Chatterjee, India
1353 Rohit Parate,India
1354 Lal Bahadur Singh
1355 Neha Borkar Error! Filename not specified.
1356 Amar Jaiswal Error! Filename not specified.
1357 Esha Rao,INDIA
1358 Thirtharaj, INDIA
1359 Swapnil Sahare, INDIA
1360 Sarita Praharaj, INDIA
1361 Sonam Agrawall , INDIA   (JAI HIND)
1362 Ashalata Allamsetti,INDIA
1363 Kalyani Brahmadevara, INDIA
1364 Srujan Panchangam , INDIA
1365 B.Naveen Kumar INDIA
1366 B MaheswarReddy India
1367 VINAY KM, INIDA
1368 Prasad Reddy B.V ,INDIA
1369 Hari Kumar S, Bangalore, India

1370 Mohammed Riyaz,Bangalore,India

1371 Kumar Utsav, Bangalore, India
1372 Ronak Upadhyay, Bangalore, India
1373 Aashish Dalal, Bengaluru, INDIA
1374 Anshul Bhatia, Mumbai,INDIA  Description: cid:image004.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410
1375 Shruti Keerti  INDIA
1376 Aditya Sharma ,INDIA
1377  Hem Shah, INDIA
1378 Mehul Rajput, INDIA
1379  Dhwani Shah, India
1380  Pooja Shah, India
1381  Rupali Verma, INDIA
1382 Dhananjay Lad, INDIA
1383 Nikhil Shah, INDIA
1384 Meenakshi, INDIA
1385 Mirza Mizanul Haque, INDIA
1386 Nidhiya Mascrene, INDIA
1387 Sophiya Anthony, INDIA
1388 Girish Pai, India
1389 Kannan Pillai, Maharastra,india.
1390   HARSHAD KULKARNI ,,INDIA
1391.  SANDEEP KOTHULE, NASIK INDIA
1392 SUVARNA PETHKAR INDIA
1393  Pradeep Kumar Mouli K INDIA
1394 Chirag Thakkar ,Mumbai,Nasik
1395 SONAL BARTARIYA  INDIA
1396.MAHESH gupta
1397 Siddharth Tiwari INDIA
1398. Saurabh Mayur INDIA
1399.Prashant Pangarkar. INDIA.
1400. Trupti Chavan. INDIA
1401. Ranjana Gaikwad INDIA.
1402. Vivek Kamble-Mumbai - INDIA
1403. Navneet Kamble-Mumbai - INDIA
1404. N.N. Sasikumar-Mumbai-India
1405 Anil Nair – Mumbai – India
1406 Kiran W Bhadange – Mumbai
1407 Jitendra Shrikant Joshi - Mumbai
1408 bhaskar v.
1409 Jaykant Shivgan - India
1410 Vaishali Kadam - India
1411    Navin Karpe - India Description: cid:image004.jpg@01CBF45E.84740410
1412  Sudeep Shetty - India
 1413 Shrikant Kumar

Fw: How pathetic

Shrikant Kumar

Re: Form 108

vivek bakhal
my articleship is over on 11/06/2011. boss is not signing 108.........Please guide me..........also he is delaying to sign 107